Re: Monetization on youtube in the country that are not supported?

Thanks for your replies guys. Thing is, I saw some people have only about 180 subscribers, and they can earn money with Youtube ads. How is this possible? Also, I think start with Youtube AdSense is a really good way. because I don't have much money on my credit card right now, which it could be a problem.