Coming up with ideas for a new game project.

Hi All.
As you may know I develop audio games and currently have 3 titles I’ve released over the last 6 years, check out www.ndadamson.com for Dotris, Park Boss, and Tube Sim.

I’m trying to come up with a new project that I can work on and I thought I’d ask what area do players feel is lacking with in the audio games community.
As a day job I’m a developer in a field which is not related to games at all so developing audio games is something I do for fun.
So I’m after your ideas. What is a type of game which you’d like to play which there’s not an audio game for?
Now that’s quite a big question so I’m going to put some limits.
1.    I’m not after a whole game synopsis or script yet. A brief paragraph is more than enough. Tell me just enough so I get the idea of the game or the type of game you’d like to play.
2.    I’m not interested in rewriting an audio game that already exists. That’s not to say that if your idea has enough differences to something that already exists it won’t be considered. For example, suggesting a “better racing game” is a bit vague. You’d need to tell me why it’s not the same as topspeed3. Or a submarine simulator, why isn’t it lone wolf. Feel free to consider games from the past that are no longer available but what would make it better.
3.    I’m not really interested in developing another first person shooter or version of space invaders.
4.    I’m not really in to games that don’t really have any skill to them. That’s not to say the concept of casual games shouldn’t be suggested, but I’d like to develop a game that has replay value and isn’t something that you’d play for 15 minutes before getting board of.
5.    Consider game genres. Think big, Think small, Think card games, Think board games, Think simulator, think adventure games, think games that tell a story, think games that don’t, basically let your imagination run wild, other than the couple of limits above, know idea is off the table.

For those who have played the games I’ve released are there any areas that I could improve on. I’m not after specific changes you’d like to see, it’s more of a general question, Better audio, more immersive, less repetitive, more or less challenging. I’m looking for things that will help with future developments. One of the things is I’m going to be moving away from BGT as a development environment, I think I’ve just about hit the limits of what it can do.

There’s no promises that any ideas will be taken forward, and don’t expect anything to be released in the next couple of weeks. Really what I’m hoping will happen is that someone will suggest something and it’ll grab my attention and spark my imagination.

Thanks.
Nick.