Re: chinese new audiogame Ancient tomb mystery cloud record-Tom Clancy's E

JasonBlaze wrote:

hi, I manage to play the game , is there a way to make the game useing NVDA? , and I am stuck at the first room, there is something to the east of the room, if I interact with it the main character will talk then suddenly she seams surprise and a small music plays, then nothing, no battle,  I can't move, but I still can hear the music  D
this game is really simmular with night of parasite it seams.

no, It's different from the parasites.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector