Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

Here's how I see it. It tells you you can't do M rated games, and you have to pay for a certain amount of time. Why should I pay for a limited service that I could easily get for free from my own home or from friends online. I could just go to my Dad and have him help me with a game and I don't have to pay him a cent. Plus, I would be able to play almost any game I want, of course excluding X rated games. I would understand setting X rated games as the limit, but M? Seriously?