Re: Looking for the advice on the game I'm working on

I am glad to see a new online PvP project with (probably) big potential. Nevertheless, want to warn the author: do not repeat Redspot mistakes! Each player must be first of all a human of flesh and blood, not a tank with large-caliber gun and 200-mm armor. This is the reason why I am against the points system. The influence of character stats should never be considerable, cause it will lead the game to highs and to total disbalance. The only way the points system can be safely used is an online raiting. Simply raiting, which does not give any game advantages.
I think that it should be right to make one central server (absolutely no personal servers, because they are only splitting the community), but implement an arena on main server, where people can fight by prior agreement.
Hope a replacement of Redspot will come soon smile Good luck!