Re: bk3 question

Hi,
Many thanks for all the help with this. I've now unlocked the fabrication shop, however I seem to be missing water, and it's the one thing that I don't seem to get anywhere. Anyone mind giving me some pointers on how to get it?
Thanks,

Daniel

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector