Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

A very, very short message from here, my boss is running after me, servers on fire and other stuff i can't mention now smile

50 credits are donated as manic Monday gift.

Make sure to claim them within the upcoming 72 hours, otherwise the chance to get them will be lost.

New accounts will get these added by us by hand.

Really, i need more water to keep running, really looking forward to the day i am my own boss smile

Greetz pelantas

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector