Re: Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is getting near!

Hello guys!

@wlomas we still have no news about the release of combat audio. Our main issue here is that since the gameplay is interactive (of course!) it's difficult to understand what's happening if you are not the one using the keyboard.
We should create a commented audio, explaining what is the user doing.
I like this approach, it would be a chance to give some insights about the game, but we are working all day to finalize the game, and every bit of our energy is focused on that. Maybe after launch we will have time?

@Nick there will be only the main quest, which for the early stages of the game will be "Survive"!

@Socheat Thanks for your appreciation!

@Muhammad Hajjar I can answer both (more or less accurately)!
1. The game will be heavily based on exploration! it's about 75% exploration 25% combat
2. We havn't yet precises data about it, but if I must make a guess, I think it will take more than 8 hours to be finished

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector