Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

Hey SLJ, I heard that your server recently fucked up, are you willing to put your RTR one up again?
We only have one each for RTR and RTR ultimate, I'm contacting those server owners to try and convince them to put up sister servers for the other version, but for now their are barely any, and Joseph's never has a map change.