General announcement: any time a post contains plot details about the identity of the game's antagonist without spoiler warnings, I will be reporting to moderation. If you've posted something like this please edit in spoiler tags. Sorry to be so unyielding on this but I really hate the idea of someone having the surprise ruined.
Now, some minor pro-tips and hints below. Nothing plot related, just tips and tricks and clarifications:
- To Nick and others having trouble finding ambush sites: often, these will have containers in them. So if you walk along the road and turn to check out any containers you hear to your left and right, you'll have a good chance of spotting them. This won't guarantee that you'll catch them all but it's a good start. Again, they are all visible from the Great North Road.
- The revive skill people are talking about is actually bugged and might never get learned. This will get fixed in the next update.
- Regarding a confusion about skills being learned and then not showing up in your skills list, perhaps this was a passive skill? For example if a warrior learns Counterattack, that isn't going to show up in your skills list in combat because it is a passive skill.
- Regarding the special item you get after the boss fight, I assume this is the Ring of Occlusion. Was it your main character you were trying to equip it to? If so, was this your first or second play through? Just trying to figure out what could be the source of the bug, if indeed this is a bug. Only your main should be able to equip this ring.
- Enes, It's possible you've either already had that conversation with Gwen and missed your chance based on the path you took in that dialogue, or that you haven't unlocked it yet, depending on how far you've progressed in the game.
_______________________________________________ Audiogames-reflector mailing list Audiogamesemail@example.com https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/audiogames-reflector