Re: AHC - Laying Down the Law Quest

Hey Lukas,

The Meadow and Clearing aren't actually bandit ambush sites, so it stands to reason that you wouldn't have gotten  message when entering these. I still have no idea why people are reporting no interaction when they enter the other sites though, and have been unable to reproduce it in any way. Anyway, you're looking for five sites total. A good way to start is by walking the length of the road, listening for containers to your left and right and glancing over when you hear them; most of the ambush sites will have one or two bandit caches or chests so they'll usually have a populated container in them. This may not catch them all of course, and it also doesn't hurt to just periodically glance to your left and right as you walk.

By the way, the next update will include a change that, while not making it easier to find these sites, will definitely make it easier to know which ones you've already marked.

Regarding Haunted By the Past and Actually Love, while I can't prevent anyone else from saying anything, I'm not going to give you too much info because Haunted By the Past is deliberately out of the way and difficult to stumble upon, so it's really there as a bit of a reward for going deep off the beaten path; and Actually Love is one that simply comes about from having the right conversations with the right people over time, and I think if you're told in advance how to trigger it, it feels much less organic when it comes about. I will tell you that if you've spoken to someone in Farhaven who seems to have love on the brain, you may want to check up on that person any time you return to town and see if they have anything new to discusss...