Re: Full version of DragonBall FighterZ Discussion

I still find it a bit hard to do supers, like timing the analog stick rotation with pressing r 1 slash r 2, specially in the middel of a kombo. I know it requires a little bit of getting used to, but I still think it's an interesting micanic. Other than that the game is great, I managed to beat the story mode and it was pretty interesting, but it's hard to complete without sighted help, cause you'll either miss out on stuff, or finish it after two years if you rely on ocr alone.