Re: Scrolling Battles, You're World, online platforming exploration game

oh so game is back, I see. To delete things from a map you have to get the map in text form, paste it into a blank document in notepad, modify the text there and then send the map again to the server.
I got my user account deleted. in the process. really nice

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector