Re: AHC - Laying Down the Law Quest

Hi Joseph,

thanks a lot for the fast reply. Even the little hint on Actually Love did help me. I would never have thought that that particular person would have more to say than they did the first one or two times I checked up on them. :-) It was a nice little funny side quest.

As for Haunted by the Past, could you at least tell me roughly where to look for the right person or circumstances to trigger it? I.e. is it in the town, mines, forest, graveyard, or one of the complementary maps such as the mausoleums or catacombs? I have nothing against wandering off the beaten path, as you said, but even though I don't have any major trouble with navigation as such, I do struggle with mental map building. I mean, there are little annoyances like even finding the study every time I enter the Adrianus manor. I am just unable to remember its exact location between visits to the manor. What I do a lot to counter this problem I have is making really very extensive use of custom beacons. :-) And since I've beaten the game as such and have only this handful of tiny quests to complete, I'd like to do them all before starting a new game plus. However, time is also of the essence for me. I am enjoying the game thoroughly and don't want to have any of the potential enjoyment spoiled or anything but I really cant afford to spend half as much time on it as I would like.

As for laying down the law, even though I know this approach is really dense, and almost like cheating, I'm currently in such a mood that I would even appreciate exact coordinates of the sites or something. This particular quest is not one I like very much. I enjoy quests of this kind that require a lot of exploring and pinpointing several exact spots on the map way less than the others. Maybe you could at least tell me what places I'm looking for? If the meadows and clearings are not ambush sites (makes sense now, as I saw at least one more meadow on the ruins map, where I assume the sites are not located), then I assume I've found only two sites so far out of the mentioned five - the grassy knoll and high ridge. And I know about two others - rocky outcropping and windy bluff, so what else am I looking for? Thanks a lot for your patience. :-)

By the way, in finding the founders in 1.2.1, one or two of the founder headstones are still incorrectly labeled as just tombstones. Since I've already completed that quest and beaten the game though, and since I struggle so much with locating exact spots, especially around the graveyard where you can see a lot of stuff and clutter through the fences, gates and brambles and whatnot, I'm sorry but I'm really not looking around there any more to see which ones those were exactly. :-)

Lukas