Re: AHC - Laying Down the Law Quest

I can't give you exact coordinates, at least at the moment, but I can tell you that you're looking for the Rocky Outcropping, Windy Bluff, Grassy Knoll, and two High Ridges. Two of them overlook the north-south stretch of the road just north of the gate; two of them overlook the east-west stretch; and one overlooks the third leg of the road, north of the river.

As for Haunted By the Past, you have to find an item in a unique location in the Deepwood Ruins map...