Re: Linux assistance center

You referring to Ubuntu Budgie or Solus Budgie as I've got Orca to work with Budgie last year, however any sort of updates completely broke it, so there's that...but out of the box, at least for Solus it did actually work with Orca for a few months thenthe updates got put on the ISO. I'd ask the Solus devs what their plans are for Budgie and Orca, since right now AFAIK it still uses GTK but they're shifting Budgie over to QT...but I'm going off an old 2017 Budgie ISO I got laying around which still used GTK so caveat: Not tested the latest Budgie release. Mate works fine here...

Also for the launching from terminal....eh no, depends on the distro but some (Mint) you have to, or it's easier to launch from a terminal, or when the shortcut just insstantly closes (oh hi Mint...AGAIN). Personally I've had more success getting Orca going from a live session terminal than the alt F2 menu

Ah crap thought you could hide the Alt F1 menu. I just unbound the key combo then, so there's that. On another note, gotta love digging around in conf files. I managed to get my desktop to shift everything 90 degrees...which is both hilarious and annoying for everyone else who walks past and asks if I know my desktop's rotated 90 degrees. Yes. I'm aware. Yes. I like it better like so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector