Re: Monthly chat February 2018

@Angel, hope you have fun with Alexa.
As I said in the alexa topic, the music playback is pretty dire if you want more than the top 40, but the games and other stuff it does are fun indeed, from smaller trivia games to full on rpgs.

Well over the weekend I was in ipswich for a vocal studdies course.
It was amazing, working on a song in detail and having lectures on various ideas from the physiological information about how to stand when singing, going to psychology of how to not get off stage and instantly think "that was crap!), I admit some of the positive thinking and mindfulness got a bit much, though the technical aspects were useful and we met some lovely albeit the trains getting down there were a bit of a disaster, being as we were delayed for close to two hours.
mrs.Dark sang "no good deed goes unpunished" from wicked, which was rather scary, and not nice for me, essentially hearing my wife in absolute agony.

I did Race you to the top of the morning from The  garden musical, a  much gentler song about a father telling his son a bed time story and getting wrapped up in things a little too much, though both of us managed apparently to make the audience cry which is always a bonus big_smile.

Sadly we did hear the music scummer shcool we've been going to has finished! this basically means the one community where we could be assured of getting a chance to perform and a part on audition, as well as being fully accepted by a lot of like minded people is utterly closed. Needless to say we're both devastated.

Today basically we've been recovering, so all that's been on the agenda for me has been listening to the latest bf torchwood audio (god! that series is grim), and tonight we're having pizza! big_smile.