Re: injustice 2 combos

Usually testyourmight.com is my go-to place for combos. But you can also probably find some youtube vids that could show you some, and hopefully they'll have the inputs in the description. Also, if you can't find anything useful in the description, sometimes people will discuss the combos in the comments section and you can figure out what's happening from there. I usually find a channel that tends to have good vid descriptions and latch on to it.