Re: Linux assistance center

Ack, well there goes my hope for Mint's flgship DE to be useable.......admittedly Mint Mate is okay but...it's Mate.

I can't. I just can't go back to a distro without the Brisk menu. That's a godsend really, the Brisk menu, hit super/windows key, menu comes up and you can navigate it like a Windows start menu. It's super useful...I just wish I could hide the alt F1 menu on Solus Mate since I never use it but hey, unbinding the alt F1 shortcut works, and rebinding alt F2 to super and R works fine here....admittedly I kpt alt F2 to do the same thing however for convenience's sake.....

Okay, so, I'm just meh about Mate right now, It works fine, I have it set up how I like but it's just like yeah, okay< I got Mate, right, but what else is out there that's a decent DE that works with Orca and is simple, easy to learn and lightweight?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector