Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

Yes, I tried using all review cursor modes, and it still does not work...
I have VSTis that can be used only by accessing the FX parameter box, and I think that's enough for now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black and white via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black and white via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector