Re: Everdark Clash enters public beta

Sorry @CAE_Jones, but I get a Google error when I try to download it. Could you pass me another link please?
It is very important because I am colaburating with the Spanish speaking comunity of audiogames and I am interesting in keeping your games updated in that community.
Sorry for my English. I am a Spanish speaker.
Thank you!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sergio_rama via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector