Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hi Milos,

What I was saying about the license is that, technically, you have only purchased one copy of the game. So if two people are using the same account to play, technically one of them is playing a copy they do not own. Now, if you weren't playing at the same time, then in a sense this is just like you are trading the one copy between one another. But if you do end up playing at the same time, then you are enjoying the experience of owning two copies of the game, while only having bought one copy. Again, we don't have a good way to prevent this (without requiring an active internet connection any time you're playing), which is why you're able to do it—but I at least want to be clear that I can't condone account-sharing in any form, even if I do understand why it's done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kdh3641 via Audiogames-reflector