Re: Redspot: The destruction of UKA and the rise of hypocrisy

So, in conclusion, Sam Tupy is nothing but a developer who wants all the power because he thinks he has the right because he made the game. May I remind you, it is your decision to make a game, but that doesn't entitle you to have power all day. I think that with Carter the game is slowly, trying to go somewhere. Don't worry, before we know it, it'll be stw number 2. There will be the people who play it all day no matter if an admin, AKA Sam shoots down people with adminguns, or adminstars whaterver the hell they're called, same thing. You will have the people who get sick of it and you know what happens after that. Since I got banned, I'm no longer sitting on the game getting mad because some stupid OP team that's been on for months. Yes, probably with the inventory they have that has things they didn't work for. Sniping newbies with weapons like the sniper as soon as they come online is not working for shit. Yes, the killingground apparently fixed this problem, but seems like a lot of people still have problems with the battlefield.