Re: Coming up with ideas for a new game project.

Well nick, I'd have to say you hit the nale right on the head here good buddy, I really hope this game does indeed come to fruition and I absolutely love all of your ideas in post 34 right down to the name, City boss. One suggestion that I've got since you're planning an online buying and selling system, how about the ability for players to ship requested goods to one another upon request if we should need them, and they could arrive in real time. In other words, we could send out the request today, and the goods would arrive tomorrow morning. Hope that makes sense. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing your response.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector