Re: Can Anyone Post A Link To Sammy Says Or Whatever It's Called

This incident reminds me of a nifty program called winfix I could swear up and down I've used at least twice on XP, but I've never been able to find it.
As a sidenote, don't download anything right off the bat if you, as I have countless times, for whatever odd reason, decide to go looking for such a product; you'll be virused for sure.