Re: Fyquest (SCS campaign) and Swamp Map Editor have been updated

@Seanterry: Is... is normal Swamp walking not sluggish for everyone? I was under the impression you had to reach, like, level 5 before you got up to 4tiles/s. If you're using the warrior's armor, it slows you down even more (which is why the warrior gets a free skill point).
I can't tell what causes the freezing thing, but I've also never seen it happen that quickly. Do you still have the debuglog from that session? The client can't be updated anymore, but if the cause has to do with something like the maps or the campaign, it might be solvable.
@ironcross: Anyone who wants to mirror these files is graciously welcome to do so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector