Re: The Girl Who Sold the World - new and highly immersive audio adveture

[[wow]]! [[wow]]! [[wow]]! [[wow]]! just, [[wow]]! what ausumn kind of games comin out these days, these are the games we as audiogamers, need! some thing which doesn't make us unequal from the other gamers, i think in the near future there shall be no type of game which a blind guy can't play and you guys have sure helped in the cause i will definately do anything to help, i know i am a bit late in here but, i will still help ya all. just email me through forom email or use this: nonubhat2...@gmail.com (even though they both are same) big_smile anyways, i wanna thank you again people like you guys are the one who will lift this community to another extent. regards.