Re: AHC - Laying Down the Law Quest

Thanks, ZK.

Warning,
minor
spoilers
ahead:

So I've located the bandit stockpile but especially the ancient clearing and the ritual altar. No matter who I talk to, though, it only gives me the option to leave it alone. I've been there with all four party members and tried talking to them, both on the spot and in town, I've also tried talking to father Ignatius, professor Lindaro and Jonathan, but still no new options to explore. What can I do to make the altar do something? Is it even related to the Haunted by the Past quest at all, or is it an entirely different thing?

I'll keep trying with the bandit ambush sites. I believe I only have to actually reach the windy bluff now. :-)

Lukas