Re: Humans vs robots, public beta released!

What is happening with this game?

Seems like the server is down and my wife says she has had problems logging in for the last week.

Also, is there any news that might point towards the experience and money system being improved? After we started playing we reached level 90 or so and really enjoyed playing this game, we were looking forward to reaching level 100 to get access to a few new maps but then the experience system changed and now it's just a bore playing, takes a million years to reach a next level and it's no use buying guns and ammo, better to use the axe or whatever.

Want to play this again but there is no point when you can't use guns because you won't gain anything really.

Now that undead-assault has been discontinued indefinitely there is no truely enjoyable online game to play.