Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

To clear up a little confusion,
At present, as far as I can tell, no other mod has the power to grant member status to anyone.  I'm going to write into the mods list which is where this confusion actually originated.  I just tried but received a message stating I didn't have rights to the page.  Hopefully Dark will be able to get some break time in between his present duties and obligations to come and figure this out, but otherwise, know that you'll be dealt with as soon as possible.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Pyrite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : FallingSquirrelGames via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LindaELITO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kdechant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : fjcuadrado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gjp1311 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector