Re: Humans vs robots, public beta released!

Hi.
Ok seriously, this game needs some balancing out for newer players.
I have played the game for 10 minutes now and it's feeling like I spend more time walking to the battle field than actually fighting because you almost get no experience, you can't kill robots just with your fists, it's getting even harder when they team up on you.
Why is it so that the starting location isn't just on one flore, why do you need to walk to the lift, use it, walk through the whole garage, walk to the dezert and try to fight, just to do the same thing just 10 seconds later?
Shit, a spawn point outside of the dezerd would make sense.
The game, well, will be deleted for now.
Greetings Moritz.