Re: Aeamon Remastered

[[wow]] this is awesome indeed! I have been missing edx ever since I got windows 10 and wondering what to do.
I was hoping the talking dosbox project might help with edx but again I'm not sure what has happened to Frank Black as crashmaster said.

I hope he's okay, in 2012-14 Edx development was going strong, more adventures got ported, you'll even find some of my reviews from me in edx news letters, but then Frank Black dropped off the map.
I did get a mail from him in 2016 apologizing for his absence but though I replied he didn't get back to me.

Either way this looks like a great project. The only thing I'm sorry about currently is that a lot of the Edx tweaks don't seem to have made it into eamon Remastered. Particularly,  the extended version of the Text main hall which included a lot of options for using the gold you gained from progressive adventures to expand your character doesn't seem to be there.

this is a shame, since otherwise there aren't really ways to increase your hardiness, agility and charisma other than by cheating in a few adventures.

Also, I wonder if some of the adventures like the Jim Jacobson ones are the originals, or have Frank blacks additions from Edx.

Then again on the plus side, there are several Eamon adventures here that I've not played beforee and weren't available in edx such as curse of the hellblade and cliffs of fire, which is good, it's also really awesome to be able to play Eamon on my windows 10 machine.

This will definitely be getting a db page soon, and I look forward to seeing more Eamon adventures ported across, since to say I've been a huge Eamon fan ever since I first discovered Eamon deluxe in 2008, I haven't played that much of Eamon catalogue, which is a shame.