Re: AHC - Laying Down the Law Quest

Darn it! I really wonder how and where to trigger the quest then. :-)
Considering how challenging mental map building is for me, I would have thought this would be considered enough wandering off the beaten path. You do need to implement a serious major new feature in 1.3 or whatever the next version is going to be - a way for the game to recognize the magnitude of my effort and thus to automatically add a new beacon to the map for me, called Go here to trigger the Haunted by the Past quest, how gracious of me. :-D :-D
Lukas