DXKEY.OCX Missing In Clasic Pipe, WMAAudioRedist.exe Does Nothing

Hi...
So, I'm sure your all used to seeing that OCX error. I tried to install WMAAudioRedist, but when I launch the program, it doesn't even pop up a dialogue, it does absolutely nothing. I even tried running it in admin mode. Does it not work in Windows 10, or am I doing something wrong?