Re: AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible STL 3D Model Viewer

I appear to be having trouble with the thing. I wonder if my anti-virus is striking again. I see no reason for it to be doing so, but you know, that thing probably is doing things upon the software being unzipped...again. Nope. Just checked with the usual culprit turned off. It appears that the program is not running. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something?