Re: Full version of DragonBall FighterZ Discussion

Yeah it's not that hard to complete, you just need someone to take you to the squares in the board game. I completed it with the help of my 7 year old brother, and judging by what I sau on youtube, I didn't miss anything. The only char you unlock from story is 21, ss blue vegeta and goku are on the arcade if you didn't order the game that is. BTW, if you get goku and vegeta to lvl 40 in story mode you'll be able to play as them in that mode, also fight intro seens and character interactions differ depending on what chars you have on a team and who they are going up against. I tryed changing my chars often to get most of the seens unlocked. Link events are really hard to unlock though, as you get them every ten levels. Those are seens where you get to talk to your character.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : amaterasusano via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector