Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi all.

I don't have much experience with this game yet, but it looks really great and addicting.

Land of Livia is a mixed RPG and exploration game. You travel from city to city, listening for rumors, looking for quest items, solving quests and do battles.
The game is a very relaxed themed game, where you have to wait in realtime when traveling, doing quests and other activities in the game.
I have only looked at the game briefly for around 15 minutes, so I haven't tried the battles yet. You can fully customize your character with equipments, stats etc. I'm currently not sure on where or how the online part of the game comes in.
Chapters are app purchases, but I currently don't know when you have to purchase, or if you have to purchase to keep playing. However, the game is free to download, so why not give it a try?
Check out the game on Applevis at:
https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/games/land-livia