Re: TextSpaced sci-fi text-based MMO

Hi all.

We have some bad news I'm afraid. We have received communication from Facebook about Messenger that states the following:

"Our team is currently not supporting accessibility for Messenger Platform. They have put supporting accessibility on the roadmap for the long-term but in the short term there won't be a fix for this."

This came to a surprise to us, as originally they had said they would be focusing on accessibility. This means that the mobile version of Facebook Messenger wouldn't be guaranteed to be accessible for some time, so the web version is the more viable solution. We wish this was better news and will continue to try and push them on this issue. We will also explore other platforms for the future.

On a more brighter note, we thank you all here who continue to play and pushing us over the 700 active player mark. Its been a great journey so far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TextSpaced via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector