Re: Results of the Christmas 2017 title competition

Hi Angel.

many apologies for missing your post.
your title is fixed now, actually being "related to heaven seems appropriate you being an Angel, though I would suggest either you change it to "gamer of heaven" or "gamer of The heavens" as speaking of "the heaven" is not quite grammatically correct in English.

Heaven is after all a place, and you wouldn't say "I'm from the London" in English, while "the heavens"  with an s as a  is a region rather like "the united states", or "the northlands"

so if you want the title tweaked to either "gamer of heaven", or "gamer of the heavens" let me know, though equally we're not the  grama police, and "gamer of the Heven" does sound like it has a ring to it, so if you want to keep it as is that's fair enough too.