Re: realTech audio issues

Oh god, dell has this thing called waves maxx audio pro. The guy I linked to has a dell which is why he created the repository. Well, this is one of the reasons.
Pretty much once a laptop has audio enhancements, there is almost always little or nothing you can do to disable them. I got lucky in that my acer has a disable all checkbox, which actually disables the very minimal enhancements that were active out of the box.
Post 13, you uninstall the driver for the audio device including the driver software, from device manager. I really don't recommend the default audio drivers though, as they aren't all that great. That, and you almost always lose the ability to use headset microphones.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector