Re: TextSpaced sci-fi text-based MMO

so will you develop a web based version of this game? shame really and in a way am glad I didn't get too invested in it as I won't be able to miss playing it if accessibility is going to be cut.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TextSpaced via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector