Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi all.

I don't have much experience with this game yet, but it looks really great and addicting.

Land of Livia is a mixed RPG and exploration game. You travel from city to city, listening for rumors, looking for quest items, solving quests and do battles.
The game is a very relaxed themed game, where you have to wait in realtime when traveling, doing quests and other activities in the game.
I have only looked at the game briefly for around 15 minutes, so I haven't tried the battles yet. You can fully customize your character with equipments, stats etc. I'm currently not sure on where or how the online part of the game comes in.
Chapters are app purchases, but I currently don't know when you have to purchase, or if you have to purchase to keep playing. However, the game is free to download, so why not give it a try?
Check out the game on Applevis at:
https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/games/land-livia
Edit:
After having played the game some more, I can tell the following:
The prolog which is the beginning of the story is free to play. I don't know if you are able to do anything if you don't buy chapter one, which I am going to do when the prolog is completed. This game is totally amazing!
Nearly everything can be upgraded. From storage to gems and other kind of items. Your characters stats will change, depending on what gear and equipments you choose.
Gems can be cracked, which seems to be a minigame which upgrades it depending on luck and how good you are at the minigame. I haven't managed to try this yet.
Campfire: The campfire is an online feature, which is used to chat with the other players. There are multiple campfires around in the game. The idea is to tune in on your friends campfire via a campfire ID. So, the blind gamers could for example tune in on the same campfire to chat about the game and accessibility stuff.
I'll highly recommend you to check this game out...