Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

@Valmorian: Do you have a melee weapon equipped? You're not going to see melee attacks if you're using a ranged weapon. I'm unsure how you would have gotten Icy Strike if you don't know Melee Attack though...

@Lord Lundin: I was glad to see the review, and really appreciate a lot of what you had to say—both the good and the bad. I was disappointed that there wasn't a way to reply to it, as I'd have liked to engage with you about a couple of things, either things I'd like a bit more info on your perspective about, or things that I think you unintentionally misrepresented OOSG a bit (i.e. "The developer has said X" where I don't think X is exactly what we've said). On a whole though, it was both encouraging and helpful—thank you! If you'd like to dialogue a bit I'd be happy to do it here or via email.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector