Re: How could you create a maze like the kind you get in entombed?

hi,

although I haven't ever written a procedurally generated map, I do have the BGT maze generator code that Phillip Benfold  wrote. I’m sure since the code used to be up for grabs on the BGT forum he wouldn't mind me sharing  it here, so I’ve put a drop box link below. when you load it should explain how to use it and to exit it just use the escape key once the maze has loaded and you've finished playing around with it. hopefully after you've seen it in action and taken a look at the code it will give a good example of how procedurally  generated maps work.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5p8zt81kgj12 … r.bgt?dl=1

Paul