Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi,
It's a good game, however I've found a UI bug that makes it borderline unplayable.
I am stuck on iOS 9, and in this version of the game, VoiceOver gets stuck when trying to swipe on a tutorial hint. Flicking around has sort of worked unless you can't find anything on the map, and I constantly get stuck. I prefer swiping to flicking, especially when playing games, and at the moment, while I am liking what I've been able to do so far, this bug is making me want to give up, thing is, if you could tap the tutorial hint to dismiss it and make the map work normally, it'd be fine. But VoiceOver literally gets stuck on the hint.