Re: Land of Livia: An IOS game which has been made accessible

Hi,
It's a good game, I really like it, however I've found an interface bug that makes it borderline hard to progress.
I've reported this to the dev already.
I am stuck on iOS 9, and in this version of the game, VoiceOver gets stuck when trying to swipe on a tutorial hint. Dragging around has sort of worked unless you can't find anything on the map, and I constantly get stuck. I prefer swiping to dragging, especially when playing games, and at the moment, while I am liking what I've been able to do so far, this bug has stopped me in my tracks, thing is, if you could tap the tutorial hint to dismiss it and make the map work normally, it'd be fine. But VoiceOver literally gets stuck on the hint for some reason.