Re: Results of the Christmas 2017 title competition

You can change it, I said in my previous post too, you can change it if it is spelled wrong or it has a gramar problem, cause my english is just a crap when writing, but I can translate perfectly from english to romanian without a translator, because I understand english, but my speacking is soo bad.