Re: C# vs Java for work. Which is easier and faster to learn?

Hi Ethin.
Sorry I was away from the forum for a few days. I sent you a pm back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector