Re: Results of the Christmas 2017 title competition

Actually your English is pretty awesome considering it's not your first language, (I can tell now it's waaaaay better than my Rumanian big_smile).

I have however changed the title to "gamer of heaven" which is grammatically more correct in English as you requested.

hope you like the title and congrats again on winning the competition.

this means it's just Mirage and saiteja who need to come up with custom titles for their prize.