Re: Monthly chat February 2018

As I said, I used BARD. I realize you will not have access to it, but I also don't know what services you do have access to, so a google or similar search engine search will be better for you since you will know better than I which services you have at your disposal. Also, any price I can give you will be in American Dollars, which is not going to be in your currency.

BARD or Braille and Audio Reading Download I think it stands for, is a service for the blind and physically handicapped run by the Library of Congress of the United States. It's not therefore available to the general public, and after applying, you will have to provide medical documentation stating your disability. It is a service only available inside the U.S. however. I do believe there are services similar to this in Canada and the U.k. but I confess to knowing nothing about them.

My echo arrived, and I was somewhat dismayed to find out that asking it to make a call would call that person's mobile number. I thought it would initiate an echo to echo call, so I managed to pick someone I knew had one. I cancelled before the call went through though lol.